Twenty-1 Reasons Why...: Australian Open Results
Twenty-1 Reasons Why...
--Res Ipsa Demonstrandum--   
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Australian Open Results
I totally forgot about the results but I'm not very happy about it... Anyway...

Men's singles: Roger Federer (1) vs. Fernando Gonzalez (10); 7-6(7-2), 6-4, 6-4

Women's singles: Maria Sharapova (1) vs. Serena Williams; 1-6, 2-6

Men's doubles: Bob Bryan & Mike Bryan (1) vs. Jonas Bjorkman & Max Mirnyi (2); 7-5, 7-5

Women's doubles: Cara Black & Liezel Huber (3) vs. Yung-Jan Chan & Chia-Jung Chuang; 6-4, 6-7(4-7), 6-1


Anyway no shock in the men's singles... Federer YET again... snorefest!! I mean I don't deny that he's the best but it's totally getting old... and the commentators just go on and on about how great he is... well tell us something we don't know... Anyway I thought Gonzalez did very well to give Federer a hard time and if he keeps working hard and develope his thinking game... coz he already has the shots he just has to put them together and know when to use each one... he could really become something... Well done Gonzalez...

Well I just couldn't believe Sharapova got past Clijsters in her current form... not her best... and therefore I pretty much knew Serena would win it... not too big of a shock...

Bryan and Bryan... well what can I say... I was hoping they would win but tough fight from Bjorkman and Mirnyi...

As for the women's doubles well I don't follow it... Haha... Cheers...

Labels:

posted by WanTse @ 1/30/2007 02:40:00 pm  
= Author =




Name:
WT

Age:
20 (2006)

Location:
Melbourne, Australia

Home:
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Current Occupation:
BComm Undergraduate

Current Subjects:
306-201 Cost Management
206-202 Intermediate Financial Accounting
333-201 Business Finance
732-103 Principles of Business Law

Current Obsession:


Current TV Shows:
House Season 3
Grey's Anatomy Season 3
CSI Season 7
Boston Legal Season 3
Ugly Betty Season 1
Scrubs Season 6


See my complete profile

adopt your own virtual pet!

= Shoutbox =



= Previously =
= Chapters =
= Affiliates =
= Links =
= Powered By =

15n41n1


Blogger


Sleeping Disorder
Sleeping Disorder